Please read our update on COVID19 | Coronavirus Below!
All of the Sunset Cliffs shoreline parks (Osprey Point, Pappy’s Point and Luscomb’s Point) require an event permit ($187) to have an elopement ceremony, even for just the two of you! This permit MUST BE OBTAINED prior to booking our elopement services. San Diego City Parks Department information: Phone: 619.235.1122 / WEBSITE.
Once you have your permit, your simple to plan Elope to Sunset Cliffs™ special starts! This is the perfect alternative to going to the local courthouse or that cheezy Vegas Wedding Chapel, especially at sunset! Plus, our services are without a lot of the restrictions made by the other elopement services you’ll find when trying to book a quick and easy Elope to Sunset Cliffs™ celebration.
Your Elope to Sunset Cliffs™ elopement package includes:
- AN AWARD WINNING Wedding Chaplain: A personal, lighthearted and romantic elopement ceremony.
- No Additional cost for the type of ceremony you desire: Christian, Spiritual or Civil Type.
- No Additional fees to file of your marriage license: Following the ceremony we’ll file with your County Clerk if so desired.
- No Additional fees for additional guests… Your children, family and friends are encouraged to attend (Up to 17) at no additional charge.
- No additional charge for adding acts of celebration like adding the Sand, Rose or Lei Ceremony as long as you bring your actual items!
- Our $250 Elope to San Diego Elopement Photography special is available: By Professional San Diego Wedding Photographers. Not a sketchy Craigslist vendor or newbie with a camera.
ELOPEMENT APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
CURRENTLY WE ARE IN A “STAY AT HOME ORDER” (NO GATHERINGS)
The County of San Diego Health Department has issued the approval for elopement and vow renewal ceremonies once again on the beaches of San Diego County.
Beware of wedding or elopement services making unsubstantiated claims. ANYONE can say they’ve been performing weddings in San Diego for generations, or create their own emblem proclaiming they are the BEST, the BIGGEST, the OLDEST or MOST TRUSTED. Those claims don’t mean a thing without an objective, 3rd party accreditation or governance to back them up!